The Coalition for Government Procurement is the single most effective voice for commercial service and product companies selling in the federal market. For more than 35 years, the Coalition has brought together public and private sector procurement leaders to work towards the mutual goal of common sense acquisition. Members have access to the latest federal compliance and policy information that is critical to a successful Federal business.
The Coalition is a non-profit association of commercial contractors advocating for “common sense in government procurement.”
Our vision is an efficient and effective Federal acquisition system that delivers best value to agency customers and the American taxpayer.
Some statistics about the Coalition’s membership:
- The top 5 federal industry leaders are members, according to Bloomberg Government’s BGOV 200 Annual Report for 2015.
- 89% of sales on Alliant unrestricted go to Coalition members
- 87% of sales on OASIS unrestricted go to Coalition members
- 70% of the top 20 GSA Schedule contractors are members.
- 70% of the top 20 GSA IT Schedule contractors are members.
Learn more about our active policy involvement and the benefits of membership!
The Coalition for Government Procurement’s By-Laws are available to members upon request.