Skip to main content
Donate to Scholarship
Trends in Domestic Preference Regulations and Enforcement
Domestic preference may not be a new concept to those familiar with procuring goods and services in support of Federal contracts. However, the current administration combined with the regulatory and operational impacts of COVID-19 have created a fluid procurement environment that can be challenging for even the most mature contractors. In this webinar, we will discuss domestic preference regulations and industry trends including:
Domestic preference regulatory trends over time
• Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
• Buy American Act (BAA)
• Additional state level and agency-specific TAA/BAA requirements
• NDAA Section 889 / FAR 52.204-25, Prohibition on Contracting for Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment
• FAR 52.204-23, Prohibition on Contracting for Hardware, Software, and Services Developed or Provided by Kaspersky Lab or Other Covered Entities
• Federal Acquisition Regulation List of Domestically Nonavailable Articles
COVID-19 domestic preference regulatory changes
• Bulk-Power System (BPS) Acquisition Restriction Executive Order
• GSA schedule impacts
• FEMA PPE domestic allocation order
Domestic preference trends
• Current impacts to contractors
• Looking ahead
• Best practices
If your pricing does not match the membership level, please contact Michael Hanafin at email@example.com.
Keystone: Unlimited Complimentary
Executive/Strategic Partner: Unlimited Complimentary
Premier: Unlimited Complimentary
Government: Unlimited Complimentary
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Prepping for Billions - 2020 Fiscal Year Fourth...
Federal Pharmaceutical Contracting During COVID-19
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) ...
The Shifting Shape of the COVID-19 Response for...
Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus...
Key Provisions under the CARES Act