Skip to main content
Donate to Scholarship
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Guidelines
Now that DOD has released the final version of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) guidelines, all contractors that work directly or indirectly on Department of Defense (DOD) contracts should be preparing to obtain the CMMC. This important new certification, which DOD will eventually require for all DOD contracts, demonstrates your IT system’s capability for protecting DOD-sensitive information and will help you gain (or not lose) a competitive advantage. With the third-party certifiers potentially starting to accept applications from contractors as soon as this summer, PilieroMazza is committed to helping government contractors understand the guidelines and what they need to do to prepare for the certification.
Please join Jon Williams and Anna Wright—members of the Firm’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team—for a one-hour webinar on April 22nd when they will discuss:
· An introduction to and overview of the CMMC;
· An explanation of the five certification levels and the framework against which contractors will be judged to attain each level;
· What contractors should be doing now to update their internal IT, employee, and DOD business capture practices and procedures;
· Cybersecurity’s impact on awards and protests and how to ensure your company is adequately protected in teaming, subcontract, joint venture, and related agreements with third parties;
· Leveraging mentor-protégé relationships to jump start your cybersecurity compliance; and
· The importance of cybersecurity due diligence in mergers and acquisitions.
This webinar is complimentary.
Federal Pharmaceutical Contracting During COVID-19
The Shifting Shape of the COVID-19 Response for...
Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus...
Key Provisions under the CARES Act
The New Normal of Government Contracting...
Part Two of the Federal Contractor's COVID-19...