Skip to main content
Donate to Scholarship
Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus Bill
We were fortunate to have the following presenters participate in this webinar: Ken Dodds, Government Contracting Industry Expert, Live Oak Bank; Patrick Kelley, former Deputy Chief of Staff at SBA and former Deputy Associate Administrator of the Office of Capital Access, now Executive Vice President, Live Oak Bank; and Christian Nagel, CARES Act Lending Program, Holland & Knight.
The call covered CARES Act financing provisions, including:
• Paycheck Protection Program and size eligibility
• Loan amount calculation and loan forgiveness
• 7(a) loans and SBA payment of principal and interest
• Economic Injury Disaster loans
• Temporary increase in the cap on the SBA Express line of credit
Federal Pharmaceutical Contracting During COVID-19
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) ...
The Shifting Shape of the COVID-19 Response for...
Key Provisions under the CARES Act
The New Normal of Government Contracting...
Part Two of the Federal Contractor's COVID-19...