No, the team cannot tell you how long you’ll have to stay in self-isolation, but, as this epidemic is a “live event,” they will provide an update on revised guidance issued by ]Federal agencies, contracting trends, and best practices developed as we all learn to adapt to the new COVID-19 normal.
As an added bonus, Part Two not only will address the many questions raised by attendees during Part One of the webinar, but also will include briefings on the cybersecurity and labor issues facing Federal contractors during the COVID-19 epidemic.
The webinar will be presented by Sheppard Mullin partners Jonathan Aronie, Anne Perry, Ryan Roberts, Townsend Bourne, and Denise Giraudo. Topics covered will include (among other things):
- Dealing with conflicting Agency “emergency” requests
- Revised agency guidance on contracting methods, and procurement thresholds, purchasing programs, and telework;
- Updated guidelines relating to DPAS-rated orders;
- Best practices for processing and fulfilling state and local orders through GSA’s purchasing programs;
- Guidelines for providing free products or services to the Government;
- Labor issues facing Government contractors, including obligations under the WARN Act;
- Tips for ensuring compliance with cybersecurity clauses in your Federal contracts and protecting your company from cyber incidents; and
- Answering attendee questions from Part One.
The session is suitable for lawyers, contracts managers, business leaders, and ethics/risk officers. We hope you can join us.
While this webinar will be complimentary for all Coalition Members, registration IS required.
If your pricing does not match the membership level, please contact Michael Hanafin at [email protected].