Key Provisions under the Coronavirus Aid...
During this webinar, Sheppard Mullin partner Jonathan Meyer and associate Nikki Snyder will provide a general review of assistance available to companies under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”).
Topics covered will include:
- Assistance available to small businesses;
- Assistance available to businesses critical to maintaining national security, and certain airlines/airline contractors;
- Loans available to other businesses;
- Loans available to mid-sized businesses (the Main Street lending program);
- Assistance specifically for federal contractors; and
- Tax benefits.
If your pricing does not match the membership level, please contact Michael Hanafin at [email protected].