Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus Bill...
Please join the Coalition for our next webinar - Small Business Lending Aspects of the Stimulus Bill, Including Size Eligibility and Affiliation Rules for SBA Loans.
We are fortunate to have the following presenters participate in this webinar: Ken Dodds, Government Contracting Industry Expert, Live Oak Bank; Patrick Kelley, former Deputy Chief of Staff at SBA and former Deputy Associate Administrator of the Office of Capital Access, now Executive Vice President, Live Oak Bank; and Christian Nagel, CARES Act Lending Program, Holland & Knight.
The call will cover CARES Act financing provisions, including:
- Paycheck Protection Program and size eligibility
- Loan amount calculation and loan forgiveness
- 7(a) loans and SBA payment of principal and interest
- Economic Injury Disaster loans
- Temporary increase in the cap on the SBA Express line of credit
If your pricing does not match the membership level, please contact Michael Hanafin at [email protected].