Please join us for a 90 minute in-person session as we consider the origins of the OLM authority, its implementation at the FSS solicitation, contract, and order levels, as well as an in-depth discussion on the practical application of the rule.
Presented by Mr. Steve Sizemore, GSA, FAS and Mr. Leo Alvarez, Baker Tilly, this session will cover information on the regulatory foundation and procedures for purchasing OLMs from both the ordering activity and contractor perspectives. Additional items to be discussed will include:
- A brief overview of the final rule
- How OLM’s were previously acquired and how this will change going forward
- Strategies for pricing OLM’s
- Evaluation criteria that may be used by ordering agency COs
- The 33% limitation and how it impacts Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Contractor assessments and OLMs
- Key items to consider when proposing a product or service as an OLM
As a warm-up for the OLM training, the Coalition’s Roger Waldron and Tom Sisti will provide an Acquisition Policy Update and Outlook for 2019. Among the topics Roger and Tom will be tackling include the Section 846 e-Commerce implementation and next steps, the path forward for Schedules Modernization, Best-in-Class Contracting, recent developments in cyber and supply chain risk, and acquisition reform on the Hill.
Register today, and don’t forget to join us the following day for our Spring Training Conference at the same hotel!
Keystone: Unlimited Complimentary
Executive/Strategic Partner: Five complimentary, then $50
Premier: Two Complimentary, then $95