- Risks of new or revised procurement authorities, e.g., how broadly can OTAs be used for procurement?
- Risks of CARES Act funding, e.g., are statements in support of receipt of 3610 funds accurate?
- Have IDIQ vehicles been used just to just move dollars without regard to scope of the vehicle?
- How accurate are statements made to obtain Paycheck Protection Program loans?
- Are applications for new medical, medical equipment, therapeutics, and pharmaceutical procurement and grant programs completely truthful?
- REAs and claims for contract interruptions, delays and restarts – can recovery be supported?
- Certifications, certifications, certifications - how careful were you?
Marcia G. Madsen, Partner, Mayer Brown, Chair Government Contracts Practice and Co-Chair National Security Practice
David F. Dowd, Partner, Mayer Brown, Government Contracts
Luke P. Levasseur, Counsel Mayer Brown, Government Contracts
Marcus A. Christian, Partner Mayer Brown, Cybersecurity, White Collar Defense and Compliance (formerly, Executive AUSA Southern District of Florida)
Richard M. Rosenfeld, Partner, Mayer Brown, Securities Enforcement and Investigations (formerly Chief Investigative Counsel Troubled Asset Relief Program)
If your pricing does not match the membership level, please contact Michael Hanafin at email@example.com.
Keystone: Unlimited Complimentary
Executive/Strategic Partner: Unlimited Complimentary
Premier: Two Complimentary; then $50 per person
Government: Unlimited Complimentary